Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Stage en marketing - communication
Smartbeam is an early stage construction-tech startup solving construction problems with technology solutions.
We are developing a bidding & budget management platform to help every site stakeholders to streamline and standardise their financial processes by bringing the power of collaboration and kill the exchange of multiple excels and emails.
Our happy team is made of Construction, Business and Software Engineers and we are currently working with experienced construction partners to co-develop the software and create a modern vision of construction management 2.0.
We already have several early adopters and we're growing quickly ?. We also need to make sure we deliver the best product to support our ambitious mission!
Ready to join the ride?
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Intern to join the team in Brussels.
As our Marketing Intern, you’ll own the ongoing execution of marketing campaigns on google, facebook and construction, architecture & real estate blogs that will bring new users and prospects to our site.
You will educate our users on Smartbeam features and help us improve their onboarding experience with product video demo and tutorials.
If you're also interested in developing content about new technologies, challenges and opportunities in the construction industry, then there's work for you as well!
- Digital Marketing + Content Marketing
- Tackle daily social media marketing initiatives
- Create valuable content for our users and prospects
- Support paid advertising, SEO, and sales enablement as needed
- Assist with lead generation initiatives, such as email, blogs, and Facebook campaigns
- Excellent french verbal and written skills (English & Dutch is a plus)
- Able to right content about the last construction trends and news
- Skills in shooting and editing video content (demo, interviews..) is a plus
- Data-Driven - Understand how measure performance and success.
- Flexible - Willing to participate in several areas of our business and understand our customers needs
- A quick learner and autonomous. You will need to learn by yourself and figure out what to do next to improve our visibility and create, keep and satisfy our customers, skills you will use throughout your careers regardless of industry.
- Payed lunch and transportation
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- An Amazing Team
- Beautifull and dynamic office space near the canal
- Potential to extend internship into a CDI
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- Immersing yourself in the exciting startup creation process
- Flexible schedules
- Beers and afterwork on Thursday at Startit KBC ?
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSmartbeam Internship1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSkydoo Internship1180 Ukkel, BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHUAWEI Technologies Internship1040 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAccelior Consulting Internship1950 KraainemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeCentral Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-12=job.status_textProgenda Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: mother tongue