Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Stage en Marketing - Newtree
Newtree est une entreprise engagée qui souhaite partage son amour pour la nature et la nourriture saine. Newtree partage fièrement ses valeurs humaines et éthiques en créant des produits et expériences éco-responsables centrées autour du plaisir de la nature. Nos produits sont issus du commerce équitable et sont certifiés biologiques.
The marketing intern will support the marketing manager in the development, evaluation, and execution of marketing plans that support the overall business and brand strategies.
- Help create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy plan across all digital marketing efforts, including setting tangible goals/KPIs to measure the success of marketing and creative campaigns across the organization.
- Lead the project management of specific marketing projects including product launches and advertising campaigns.
- Support the marketing manager in working with external creative teams to develop design concepts for advertising, event, and collateral materials.
- Grow an online community by creating high-value content, utilizing data-driven social media strategies and influencer marketing.
Help improve our sustainability policies
The marketing intern will also work on the business development side by :
- Developing creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects
- Initiating and taking full responsibility from prospecting to closing sales cycle efficiently: phone and video calls, face-to-face meetings, e-mails and events networking
- Identifying client needs and suggesting appropriate products.
- Negotiating & Closing small and medium-sized deals directly over the phone.
- Interest in a sustainable, healthy and active lifestyle and a passion for Nature.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft story and represent it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills: a positive team player with excellent communication skills and capacity to work well with a team and as an individual.
- Proactive, conscientious, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Speaking French is required.
- Sending your application directly to laurent at newtree.be or info at newtree.be is always appreciated.
We are a passionate, driven, and fun group of individuals. We are very much focused and committed to working hard in the name of our cause. We offer a unique opportunity to work for a company with strong values and a real purpose.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textfrOui Internship1160 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDitta Graceffa Internship1140 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textWellPet BVBA Internship1831 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textClarins Group Benelux Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time