Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Stanley Stella is a Belgian lifestyle B2B brand where style and sustainability meet. While our head office is located in Brussels we serve our customers across Europe with a future expansion worldwide.
With our responsible production we aim to create collections that are made to last. We have a big strive for sustainability, insisting on respect for people and planet at every stage in our supply chain
If you share our passionate stance on sustainability, believe that fashion can be done differently, are digitally minded, and want to take ownership of something meaningful then this could be your future workplace.
You will provide support to the IT team in their daily tasks.
- you will help the IT Architect, along with our business partners in implementing and using APIs. This technical role entails to develop, deliver and maintain our Official Dealers' APIs in collaboration with the IT Architect.
- you will perform IT Helpdesk tasks on a daily basis.
- you will participate in ongoing IT projects.
- You are currently studying in the field of "IT"
- You speak English fluently
- You are highly customer service oriented
- You have good communication skills
- You have a convention provided by your university
- You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products
- You will work in an international setting (sales throughout Europe, purchasing from Southern Europe and Asia)
- You will be plunged into the exciting world of textiles, in an environment that will allow you to contribute to the appeal of our products
- Our strong sustainability culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAnémone Splash Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textStarsmade Internship3090 OverijseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBe.Belge Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2014-10-01=job.status_textWAM Internship1160 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good