Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Stage Key Account Management Assistant (NL & FR)
BARE International was born from the need for mystery customer research at the national and global level. Today, we set the industry standard as the largest independent provider of customer experience research, data, and analytics for companies worldwide. Since 1987, we have built our reputation on innovation, ethics, and seamless client service management. BARE International is a family-owned business with global capabilities. BARE is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Fairfax, Virginia with ten offices around the world. On any given day, BARE International is doing research for clients in more than 150 countries, completing more than 50,000 evaluations each month.
The Key Account Assistant will act as the support for our key account managers by (a) day-to-day support through providing data entry and (b) being back up for projects when required.
- Very strong aptitude for learning new computer software and database principles
- Ability to interact effectively with KAM team
- Advanced experience with Excel, and background knowledge of Automotive field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required; ability to listen, ask for clarification, and accept feedback.
- Ability to work independently
- Positive mind
- Good knowledge of Dutch & French
- Ability to work with various personalities, nationalities and cultures. Show respect for people with different backgrounds.
- Likes performing clear and specific tasks
Being part of a stable US based company with global outlook, an exciting business
Dynamic, diverse and international working environment
Young, energetic, friendly and welcoming team in a casual, family-like culture
Location: Antwerp City Centre/Berchem, a casual work environment in a nice, quiet office setting, great opportunity to learn and to be prepared for labor market
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: excellent