Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Stage Marketing CIP - Assistant Product Manager - janvier 2019
Delacre is a reknown FMCG company active in the food sector since 1891.
At Delacre, we take pride in enriching emotions. By combining the Belgian chocolate and the Biscuit Heritage, we develop innovative and high quality experiences.
Our company has strong ambitions and develops its activities through innovations and revamp of their brands.
Our objective to grow in new markets presents exciting challenges and opportunities for career development.
As an Assistant Product Manager, you will join our Marketing team for the French & Belgian markets.
You will assist the Brand Managers in the management and development the DELACRE and DELICHOC brand portfolio.
- Contribute to the development of the DELACRE and DELICHOC brands and the seasonal market in particular
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans
- Ensure the daily operational management of the brand
Monitor and analyze the market:
- Analyze and monitor the performances of the brand and competitors (through consumer and distributor panels and ad-hoc tools) on the France and Belgium markets.
- Ensure a competitive intelligence
Assist the Senior Product Manager as well as Junior in the daily management of the brand:
- Participate in the development of the new seasonal Delacre ranges for the year 2019
- Communicating on actions / projects set up by our Marketing team
- Privileged interface with our partner agencies: design agencies, activation
- Analyze the impact of each of the actions (balance sheets)
- Relay actions on the website
Still studying or freshly graduated in Marketing, Communication, Business Engineering or Economics
An interest in FMCG environment is preferred
Good organization skills
Autonomous & solution driven
Good communication skills
French native level, English fluent and a good command of Dutch is a plus
Monthly internship allowance
35 hours a week
Internship lasting 6 months
Based in Brussels (Watermael-Boistfort)
The Internship to start in January 2019
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good