Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Hilton Brussels Grand Place
Idéalement situé au coeur du centre historique de Bruxelles, entre la magnifique Grand-Place et le centre de congrès et conférences The Square, le Hilton Brussels Grand Place est le choix idéal pour les séjours d'affaires ou de loisirs. L’hôtel offre 224 chambres confortables aux dimensions généreuses, un Executive Lounge, des équipements de première classe ainsi qu’un service chaleureux et attentionné qui a fait la réputation de Hilton Worldwide dans le monde entier.
The Reservations department is part of the Business Development department responsible for the first form of contact with our guests, and all bookings for the hotel. The department comes in contact with our Events, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Rooms Division department on a daily basis. It is a vital part of the hotel’s daily functions and a great place to see the backstage operations of a hotel.
With its vast connection to almost all other hotel departments the learning opportunities are limitless and even within the department itself it presents the unique opportunity to be a reservations, guest relations and front office agent all at once for our guests.
We are looking for a Reservation trainee who can support in all the aspects and tasks related to our Department such as:
- Complete multiple daily reports in reservations
- Check incoming reservations for valid details and to ensure quality of reservations
- Reply via email, and phone to guest inquiries and requests
- Handle online reviews, and inquiries for online booking agencies
- Help manage and mediate case by case booking modifications
- Book small groups
- Create and maintain relationships with travel agents and agencies
- Support front desk operations
The minimum duration of this internship should be 5 to 6 months.
Please note that in order to be eligible for the internship, you need to be able to provide us with a school contract.
- Driven by Hospitality and Guest satisfaction
- Ambassador of Hilton standards of Quality
- Previous experience in a Hotel either in Operations or in Business Development (if possible)
- Fluent in English - French is an extra
- Rigorous and with good organization skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Paint, etc…)
- Good communication skills (writing and oral)
- Team worker
- Eager to learn and curious
- 300 Eur d'indemnité
- Remboursement des frais de transport
- 1 repas par jour
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textRenaissance Brussels Hotel Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWarwick Brussels Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSofitel Brussels Europe Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSWEET INN SPRL Internship1050 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThe President Brussels Hotel Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWecarebnb Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: good