Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
The President Brussels Hotel
Stagiaire en Administration des Resources Humaines
The President Brussels Hotel is a 4* property with 296 rooms, 16 meeting rooms and a unique private garden of 3000m². It also benefits from high speed Wi-Fi, a fitness center on the roof top, a breakfast restaurant, a Mediterranean bar and a restaurant with a garden view and a terrace.
This hotel welcomes guests since 1983 and has been renovated in 2009. It re-opened in April 2019 under the management of Everland. A complete renovation of the building is planned for 2020 – 2021.
The hotel is easily accessible by public transportation as it is located 500m from North train station with international connections, a direct train to/from the airport and a metro/tram stop going straight to the city centre. By car, the hotel is at 20 minutes to the airport and to the highway. It is also close to famous convention centres like Tour & Taxis, Square and Brussels Expo.
A Human Resources Administration Intern will be the first point of contact for team members at the hotel in regard to all general affairs matters. Your attention to detail will ensure that any general affairs related administration processes are actioned efficiently and in a timely manner. Your main tasks will be to:
· Create new employee personnel file.
· Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
· Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., cv, interview document, dimona, performance reports,…).
· Provide a friendly, professional first impression to all team members visiting the HR office, answers questions and provide information as required or direct the team member to the appropriate person who can help them.
· Provide a professional service to team members by taking action on all requests related to general affairs, including Safety & Hygiene, Health, Government Reports and Service Certificates.
· Review and ensure that all team member areas are kept clean, hygienic and best in class.
· Produce all HR and Hotel related reports as required ensuring the data is accurate and the reports are compiled on time.
· Coordinate and provide support for Hotel management processes, such as annual performance review.
· Manage the submission of all internships within the different departments.
· Ensures full compliance with Hotel policies and guidelines as well as local government requirements.
· Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms..
· Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance & HR Manager and/or General Manager.
The applicant should look for an internship of minimum 6 months and should have the following qualifications and skills:
· Languages: English, French and/or Dutch (2 of these languages are mandatory)
· IT: Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Accurate and punctual
· Neat and professional appearance
· Organized and strong attention to details
· Relevant study in Human Resources or Hotel school
· Commitment to accuracy and detail
· Pro active and enthusiastic
· Ability to work under pressure
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Hours/week: 38h
· A monthly allowance
· Transportation: 100% on local public transportation
· A professional environment to work in and the opportunity to work on the re-positioning of the hotel on Brussels Market;
· Personal coaching and training to support your internship;
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSodexo Belgium SA Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpower Internship1200 Woluwe-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDolce La Hulpe Brussels Internship1310 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent