Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Startup Launch Manager (Brussels, Antwerp)
We are making dieting a piece of cake 😋. www.ruddy.app
WHAT IS RUDDY?
Ruddy is a mobile marketplace where consumers can find and purchase dishes in their area that perfectly match their diet.
For example: if you like a vegan dish with 730 calories, Ruddy shows you all the dishes in restaurants nearby that are vegan and contain 730 calories.
- For consumers:
- We are a mobile app within the Food and Health industry that helps them find healthy dishes in their area that perfectly correspond to their diet and lifestyle.
- For restaurants:
- We are a new marketing tool that helps them better target consumers based on health and diet trends.
BACKGROUND & OUR STORY:
As a new startup we launched the beta version of our app and website in June 2019 in Brussels - Belgium. After months of testing and improving our software we are now preparing our official launch in March 2021.
We are a small team and work together remotely from all over the world. We are looking to expand our team and work with new people with fresh ideas and perspectives.
We are in the process of launching our mobile app. This includes getting restaurants on board of our platform and getting consumers to download and use our app. This happens through online and offline channels.
- For restaurants: We are focusing on those that are located in crowded areas such as the city center in Brussels and Antwerp.
- For consumers: We are focusing on young consumers who pay attention to their health and diet.
For this we are looking for someone to help us organise and coordinate our activities with restaurants and our users.
You will directly work with the CEO, marketing team and developers to plan and execute the launch.
A successful candidate is passionate about bringing new technologies and services to market, excited to engage multiple stakeholders, and has excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Be involve with the marketing aspect of the launch
- Engage with the team and our business partners
- Organise meetings, communications, and training to drive successful launch with both restaurants and consumers
- Create and track success metrics
- Analyse and improve the launch process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are about to launch something amazing.
This will give you a first hand opportunity to be involved with a new and innovative business. You will directly see the results of your work and knowledge on the business, products and services.
We are not looking to hire someone to take over our boring jobs. We are looking for new ideas and perspectives. We hope to teach what we know and learn from you.
Currently, we do not have any paid positions at our company and we are fully bootstrapping our startup.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHDM Network. Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDrawbotics Internship1160 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAutomatly Internship/ BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textConnexing BeNeLux Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMobile Power Solutions Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time