Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
StartUp Sales Junior
Coloc Housing wants to create cohousing projects where Young Professionals feel at home, can develop themselves personally and become part of a tightly-knit community.
The first step in a cohousing project is to help our investor-clients to select, renovate, and decorate their real estate investments.
Once a house is decorated we organise visits, select wonderful tenants and finally launch a new community of roomies.
Coloc Housing operates currently as a startup. This means that job descriptions tend be fluid and will therefore fluctuate in time. One day you might organise visits with potential candidates, meet with investor clients to discuss a new project, while the next day working on social media and the website. We will be there along the way, to help you and make sure you get the most out of your internship.
During your internship, starting from the 15th of October, you will follow up with the team on two cohousing projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Organising visits of the rooms;
- Coordinating the purchase, transportation and setting up of the furniture with the workers;
- Prospecting new projects;
- Cold and warm calling of clients.
We believe merit, hard work and a proactive approach will get you further than any paper. We like to know more about what drives you, the projects you were involved in, the countries you visited and persons you talked to, the people you helped and the things you want to learn.
- Min 22 years old.
- To maximize communication it would be preferable if you would speak Dutch or French, and master English.
- An advanced understanding of Mac and Microsoft environment would be beneficial.
- A basic understanding of social media, HTML, CSS and RUBY is not required but would be the cherry on the cake.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of growing organisation with the ambition to go beyond borders.
- An internship in a productive and cheerful work environment
- Start-up environment
- multicultural and multifunctional team
- a learning environment where it's allowed to make mistakes
- the opportunity to master soft and hard skills
Lovely co-working space at TimesMore, located at Montgomery.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textJ&J Properties Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPerpetual Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-10-03=job.status_textDexin sa Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-04-11=job.status_textShelterr.com Internship1950 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-03-01=job.status_textIBP Internship1040 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent
- French: excellent