Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Ehale's mission is to Battle the health risks associated with the smoking habits of 1 billion people worldwide
The project will be on Hexa, an innovative e-cigarette, developed by Belgian e-liquid wholesaler Ehale, an organization founded by former smokers and brothers Felix, Cedric, Quentin & Matthias Rijkers and their partners with the single goal of battling the health risks associated with smoking by offering high quality, trustworthy alternatives.
Ehale, a Belgian wholesaler and distributer of everything related to e-cigarettes is looking for an experienced professional to aid in the international roll out of their new product, which will begin in February. The project is focussed on international business development (UK, DE, FR, GR, CY, CH, IR, ES, PL,...), financial planning and marketing strategy.
- Attitude > skills !
- You are a motivated person with a strong taste for success
- You are comfortablewith new technologies and the Internet
- You are looking for a challenging position in a fun startup environment
- You show perseverance regarding of the various challenges you may encounter
- You want see yourself working in a team of young, motivated entrepreneurs
- You are open-minded and proactive
- You are someone who also likes to work independently
- You're not afraid to make decisions
- You are currently studying business or a related field
- You are attracted by the startup and innovation environment
The company itself it located in Berlaar, a 30m train ride from Antwerp and office hours are from 10 to 18u30, its a young team lead by people of our age and as its a fairly young organization (founded 3 years ago) you'll have a great deal of responsibility and independence with possible employment after the internship.
- Solving motivating challenges
- The opportunity to develop your skills and professional attitude
- The discovery of innovative projects of different organisation in various industries
- The possibility of being a full member of a team with its own responsibilities
- An internship that you'll end with something to show for
- A first network of like minded people
- Employment opportunities after your internship
- One step ahead of everyone who will graduate with you
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.