Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Summer Intern - Executive Researcher
PHOENIX EXECUTIVE is an International Executive Research company which provides expertise and intelligence to companies to find the right candidate cross-border in all industry sectors.
At PHOENIX we love engaging with people – this is what makes research fun! We thrive on achieving, both for our clients and the talented people we discover across the world. We believe that listening, intelligent questioning, and sharing knowledge leads to great solutions.
Our mission is to make clients and candidates happy. We care about your goals and dreams, and are committed to helping you fulfill them.
- for the first week you will be trained by us and work together with 5 other Researchers. You will work on Research projects, and 95% of your task will be Identification. You will phone into companies, and get out names and titles of people in departments and positions we have agreed with our clients would be applicable for the position on offer.
Phone manners and being confident and comfortable in communicating by phone are essential
- you will work on international research projects, calling mainly into Europe, but also contacting companies in Asia and United States. You will research in a wide range of industry sectors and functions (HR, Marketing & Sales, Finance, R&D etc).
- most contacts are in English, but additional languages such as French and Dutch are an asset.
- you are in charge of typing up your own research results in Encore Database (customized database, training is given)
We are looking for Summer Intern with the following qualities :
- University degree
- Strong communication skills, especially by phone
- Broad understanding of industry sectors, corporate structures, functional departments and job titles
- Strong language skills : fluency in English (French and Dutch is a plus)
- Attention to detail, determined, sense of humour and positive
We offer undergraduates internships for the summer holidays. The internship will provide an insight into the international executive search industry and give the intern the opportunity to work on different phases of the recruitment process in an international environment.
Interested? Sen your CV to email@example.com
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCURA Services Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSkydoo Internship1180 Ukkel, BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpower Brussels Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: medium