Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Summer internship : IT intern
AVERTIM is a Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
AVERTIM was founded in 2007 and has grown to over 200 consultants active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
Currently looking for:
- Junior Business Manager
- Junior Consultant
- HR administration intern
- IT support intern
Avertim has known a strong growth since its creation and in order to support our development, we are currently looking for a young potential with a strong interest in IT who will take part in various IT initiatives.
In the team of the Senior Solution Manager, your main tasks will consist in bringing support to IT activities and projects:
- Troubleshooting, repairing and installing Microsoft Windows computer systems
- Configuring software installations
- Responding to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive way
- Performing basic Network configurations for our teams
- Analyzing the quality of our IT solutions & materials
- Performing data analysis/updates in the CRM tool
- Developing business intelligence reports and automatized tools in Excel, VBA, Access
- Creating user guides
- Organizing user training and sensitization
- Being in charge of the administrative follow-up of the IT assets of the company
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Engineering
- Knowledge and strong interest for IT or business intelligence
- Good knowledge of Excel, Macro, SQL and VBA
- Fluent in French or Dutch and in English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- Ability to be proactive
- High organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A previous experience with Sales force, CRM, Zoho or Microsoft dynamic is a plus.
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. Avertim is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter... where consulting is simply different!
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
If you feel that IT has a real impact on business, this internship is made for you!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEURALIA SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAvertim Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: good