Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Summer (Paid) Internship - Full Stack Developer
Join our team
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, over 800,000 students around the world have completed nearly 50 million DataCamp exercises to date!
We are looking for a talented Intern during the Summer 2017 to act as a Full-Stack Software Engineer and help us craft web apps that make it easier to build interactive DataCamp courses. You will be part of a great team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
- Ideally, you already have some internship / student job experience in web-development using technologies like AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS or Ruby on Rails.
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You are passionate about data science and education.
- You can work well in a team.
In addition to joining a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A paid internship during 6 weeks in the Summer 2017.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven's office.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent