Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Take Eat Easy
Superstar Intern Gent
Launched in 2013 in Brussels, Take Eat Easy is a food-tech startup connecting fresh and popular restaurants, passionate bike couriers and food-loving customers through an application and website, providing a reliable and eco-friendly way to deliver great meals.
Take Eat Easy boasts a unique business model offering restaurants a delivery solution and expanding the revenue potential. Food delivery is complex, and very different from the traditional restaurant business. With Take Eat Easy, restaurants can now increase their revenue per square meter, by offering a flawless delivery service, with no risk and no additional costs.
Take Eat Easy goes a step further by allowing customers to follow their courier in real time and to know the exact arrival time of their food. The unique dispatching algorithms developed by the team, allow the company to deliver meals in as little as 17 minutes.
Take Eat Easy is looking for Superstar interns in Gent !
We are looking for passionate, positive, bright and entrepreneurial interns to help us develop Take Eat Easy in the Belgian market. We are currently working on a lot of awesome projects and our teams will be glad to welcome you. Here are some examples :
- Operations : help us recruit the very best couriers to create the best delivery fleet in town
- Account Management : work with the best restaurants in your city and help us develop great partnerships
- Marketing : work with our marketing team to make Take Eat Easy the trendiest food brand in our markets
- You are a student in business administration, economics, marketing, engineering or related field from a top university
- Knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is an advantage
- Data driven decision making mentality
- A ‘getting things done’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced/changing environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken Dutch / English (French is a plus)
- Available for at least 3 to 6 months
- The opportunity to shape our business and drive our young company to huge brand
- Short decision making in a fast-paced and international environment
- Open and transparent company culture
- Attractive location in the heart of Gent
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent