Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Supply Chain Internship
Kami Basics is a young startup selling zero waste products online. We select our products locally, package them with recycled cardboard and send them out with a CO2-free delivery!
Our mission is to leave our oceans with less plastic and more fish!
We are looking for a super motivated person who will help us to become THE zero waste distributor in Belgium!
As Supply Chain intern you will be responsible of all the steps in the supply chain to provide the best customer experience. More specifically you will:
- Monitor the stock with just-in-time methods
- Develop strong relations with suppliers
- Purchase orders of goods
- Track the flows of merchandises
- Follow up on our deliveries
- Analyze sales and stock rotations
- Help the client & solve logistic issues
This is internship is for you if :
- You have an analytical mind
- You are flexible and autonomous
- You are attracted to entrepreneurship
- You focus on the customer experience
- You are a hard worker and get things done
- You have an specialisation in supply chain is cleary a plus
- You firmly believe everyone should go zero waste to save our beautiful planet!
Your perks for working at Kami Basics :
- Startup Culture (free coffee, hammocks, afterworks,...)
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy from day #1
- Discounts of 20% on all our products
- Working in an amazing coworking space: check it out here!
Submit your resume and tell us why you are a great fit for Kami Basics!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent