Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (EN)
Bulow Bennet is active in the timber industry. We represent major producers from Northern Europe and Russia, and sell their products in Belgium and France. Wood is an environmentally friendly construction material. This is the reason why its market is booming right now.
From the moment we sell, until the moment the goods are delivered, we track all steps of the supply-chain on our ERP and therewith ensure full contract completion. We value every team member’s input, and our vision is to match our organization’s development with theirs. We therefore maintain a creative and dynamic work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- You’ll be responsible of monitoring the imports, and deliveries. Tracking the flows of merchandises through all the steps of the supply chain:
- Procurement: assisting the negotiation process and closure of the deals.
- Inbound logistics: overlooking the international transports by trucks, containers, and vessels. Ensuring the custom clearance.
- Outbound logistics: remitting all necessary instructions, ensuring timely deliveries and payments.
- You will interact with major players of the timber and construction industries, acquire and master the codes and best practices of international trade.
- You will manage CRM, speak with suppliers and customers. Reply to enquiries. Monitor market conditions.
- You’ll use a set of innovative software and tools to track achievements.
We are looking for someone with :
- Eagerness to get involved in international trade.
- Independence and pragmatism.
- Motivation and energy.
- Good communication skills: ability to communicate clearly in an international environment.
- An analytical mind. Rigorous and organized.
- General skills and experience in various fields of management.
- Fluency in various languages.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A very dynamic and complete B to B experience
- An experience where you mean something. Your actions and your energy will have a direct impact on the development of the company.
- Networking with your peers, and with various leading multinational companies of the timer and construction industries.
- Endless opportunities to learn through workshops, team work and ground interaction.
- You will be localized in Brussels, Montgommery.
- Performance based packages and rewards.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAtelier Jalaper Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textBelwatech Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: basic