Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Support Analyst: Digital Marketing
Zanders is a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. The multi award-winning solutions department of Zanders serves as a trusted advisor to many large multinational corporations across various industries and geographies. Due to successful growth and ambition, we are expanding and looking support analyst in digital marketing & business development to join the team in Antwerp, Belgium.
You will be part of the solutions team responsible for the award-winning and cloud-based Zanders Inside platform. By offering innovative financial tools, we provide digital solutions for treasury, tax and accounting professionals to stay ahead of the curve. Our technology-driven offering helps our clients to embrace transformation and accommodate regulatory changes.
You will have an entrepreneurial mindset as well as a hands-on mentality, to help take this initiative to the next level. A team of experienced consultants will support and assist you to get familiar with Zanders Inside initiatives after which you will be responsible for the implementation of a sound (digital) marketing plan.
- Digital marketing
- Creative thinking
- Graphic design
- Social media advertising
- An eye for detail
- English and Dutch professional working proficiency
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in marketing or corporate communications (of finalizing this study)
- Familiar with growth marketing
- Able to take initiative
- Proactive and well-structured
- Practical digital design skills
- Strong commitment to excellence
What We Offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to design and implement a new marketing plan for an award-winning fintech platform
- A part-time (or full-time) role during approximately February – June and can be combined with studies
- Freedom, personal responsibility and room for initiative
- Opportunities to develop yourself in a challenging environment
- Fun and flexible working environment
- A competitive salary
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent