Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
CAMERA DI COMMERCIO ITALAFRICA CENTRALE
Support for business activities
With offices in Italy (Milan, Naples, Salerno Potenza), Bruxelles, the Chamber of Commerce ItalAfrica Centrale is active in many economic sectors and encourages interaction between European companies and individuals and counterparts on the African continent, to foster the development of solid relationships that lead to economic and socially valid results.
The intern, in support of the chamber activities concerning the countries within the competence of the Chamber of Commerce and concerning the ACP countries (Africa, Caribbean and Pacific), will be involved in the following activities:
- reediting and sending promotional e-mails to companies for specific sectors such as agriculture, industry, construction and energy
- redaction of documents relating to projects for the countries for which ItalAfrica is responsible
- search for updates on loans for the internationalization of businesses
- translation of documents
- search for companies interested in investning in the African continent
- carrying out market research
- analysis of the external relations of the European Union with the ACP countries (Africa, Caribbean and the Pacific);
- analysis of the EU programs dedicated to the ACP countries as well as the financing mechanisms of development cooperation promoted by the various international organizations;
- collaboration in the activity of dissemination and promotion of the socio-cultural, technological, economic-financial development opportunities of the ACP countries
ItalAfrica Centrale offers an internship to a student as part of his curricular program.
The student is expected to learn and improve the following skills at the end of the internship:
Working: research, knowledge of the project cycle, use of Excel
Communication: drafting of reports,drafting of articles, drafting commercial information;
Relational: Team work
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSHARINGBOX Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textStartups.be Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA sprl Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textForest CM SPRL Internship1200 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMade In Acoustic Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-04-22=job.status_textCheeesebox Internship1190 forestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent