Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Talent Acquisition/HR intern
Carmeuse started out as a small family-run business in Belgium. Today, we are a global performance materials and services company with core competencies in mining, equipment, and engineering solutions. We impact everyday life with our mineral-based products and integrated services. For more than 160 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. We collaborate with the people we serve – our customers, our communities and our people.
HOW WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE?
At Carmeuse, you’re part of a family that’s over 4,500 people strong. What we do all starts with limestone, it’s that simple. But the products and services you will help create with it are simply fascinating. You’re improving the everyday lives of those around you. You’re helping to build solutions that make our water and air cleaner. You’re helping the agriculture industry to grow and sustain the food we need. You’re helping to make the steel for our cars, computers and homes. You’re even helping to make buildings stronger and eco-friendlier and roads safer … all around the world. For industries. For communities. For life.
You will work with the Talent Acquisition Specialist during your internship at Carmeuse. You will be responsible of the recruitments of the interns in Belgium and you will also assist the TA specialist in his daily job. You’ll have the chance to work within an international team.
You will be based in Belgium, at the headquarter of Louvain-La-Neuve within our HR department.
You will contribute to the success of the project by:
- Ensuring that the process is sustainable and running.
- Developing partnership with schools.
- Participating to several job fairs.
- Collecting the need of our hiring managers to recruit new interns.
- Recruiting interns for different departments.
- Creating exciting offers to attract top talent candidates.
- Ensure the follow-up the current interns
- Improving our employer branding.
- Improving our TA practices.
Min. 3 months duration.
Starting in September (flexible).
- You study Human Resources or a similar field.
- A previous experience in the HR field is a plus.
YOUR PROFESIONNAL SKILLS
- You speak French and English.
- You are passionate about people.
- A first experience with an ATS/ERP/CRM is a plus.
- You dare exploring digitalization opportunities.
- You are curious and autonomous.
- You are flexible and able to work with deadlines.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will learn / discover talent acquisition and employer branding in an international company.
- You will develop your sense of autonomy and your organization skills.
- You will be in an international context, and speak/write in English/French.
- You will have opportunity to develop project management skills.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent