Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Talent Acquisition Internship
ProcurementFreelancers.com is a marketplace supporting procurement organisations find, hire, work with, and pay freelance procurement experts.
Whether it's a corporate or a public entity ProcurementFreelancers.com facilitates the matching of procurement organisations’ project requirements with best in class purchasing experts in Sourcing/Category Management, Supplier Development, Quality Control and auditing, or advisory services
We are looking for an intern to join our Team to support the recruitment process of new freelancers and help grow our network of procurement freelancers from 1000 to 1500 over the course of his/her internship (24-week).
The responsibilities associated with this position include identifying hiring needs, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, and conducting interviews. We are looking for someone who wants to start their career in Human Resources and can make commitments for at least six months.
- Identifying hiring needs and developing job descriptions and competency sets to fill in critical gaps in our candidate’s pool
- Develop recruitment marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions in Procurementfreelancers.com
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good project generation opportunity for the freelancers
- Providing weekly recruitment reports to team manager
- The ability to conduct interviews and assess applicants fit to client’s requirements.
- Proactivity and ability to work efficiently and independently
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Strong oral communication and writing skills
- Desire for continuous development and have a passion to learn
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Recent graduate or Juniors/Seniors currently attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or comparable study is required
It’s important to note that the required training to be successful will be provided and that based on performance employment will be possible after the first 2 months. Please check with your school and see if it qualifies for Academic Credit
*If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit a CV and cover letter, to our support
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-06-01=job.status_textUpsilon Recruitment & Selection Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time