Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Radisson Hotel Group
Talent Management Trainee
For us to successfully ensure “Every Moment Matters” for our guests, owners and talent, all global team members need to align to create a customer-focused culture to deliver that brand promise. A culture that empowers everyone to ensure a consistent experience for every guest at every property and workplace around the globe.
Believing in our Every Moment Matters promise means that we believe every moment is an opportunity for our global team members—to serve, to improve, to have fun, to make an impression, to go above and beyond, to learn, to stretch and grow, to innovate.
Radisson Hotel Group, one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world, is looking for an Intern for the Human Resources (HR) Department in the corporate headquarters in Brussels.
This position provides support in a wide variety of areas and handles many digital and analytical tasks related to recruitment, training, people management and development as the company is going more and more into a digital HR direction.
- Be touch point in EMEA for the company’s E-Learning, supporting 7,000 employees with any technical enquiries they may have
- Assist with the administration of the Human Resource Information System and the Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with Internal Human Resources communication
- General administrative support to the whole department to work on developing, implementing and tracking all Strategic Talent Management projects, tools and processes
A SUCCESSFUL TRAINEE:
- has to be enrolled in a school program in order to be eligible for the internship
- is available for an internship of 4-6 months duration
- has an IT or Engineering background and is interested in the HR area
- has strong digital and analytical skills
- is fluent in English, both verbal and written
- is good with numbers, as well as creative and has an innovative approach
- must be able to prioritize and work within tight deadlines
- is trustworthy, has a high level of passion and integrity
We offer a monthly allowance of 670 EUR.
The accomodation is not provided.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDolce La Hulpe Brussels Internship1310 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-12-15=job.status_textFoodastic Internship1216 CointrinThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent