Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
For more than 15 years now, MALTEM Consulting Group has been supporting startups and big groups to achieve their goals. MALTEM is the company dedicated to innovation and digital transformation projects.
MALTEM Ecosystem is located in Brussels, Paris, Lille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lyon, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York, Canada, Australia... with more than 1000 collaborators, and is an expert for web studio, lab and incubation, innovative concepts, Bank & Insurance and Data Management.
We help our clients to overcome the multiple challenges of the business by providing both highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants.
MALTEM has also a corporate social responsibility approach. For example, we recently created the MALTEM IMPACT and the ALDINIE Foundation that supports many humanitarian projects but we also sponsor two champions in kitesurf. This is only the short list!
Joining us is not only about getting a new job, it is about becoming a MALTEMIAN. You will then live an extraordinary human adventure and a fascinating and fun experience.
Above all, we are looking for personalities, curious, passionate and ambitious people!
See you soon in our office !
From Europe to Asia, America, and Africa MALTEM Consulting Group guides startups and big groups through their digital transformation by providing highly skilled and talented squads and consultancy.
In order to support the expansion of our business lines in Brussels, we are looking for a:
TALENT MANAGER (FR/EN/DU speaking)
We are looking for people sharing our Maltem values among our local and international networks and promote close relationship with our customers and internal teams.
But let's get real: What will you do?
More than 1000 collaborators share the same values: social commitment, dynamism, team spirit and pro-activity.
You will be entrusted with:
- Execution of the Maltem recruitment process: identify business needs with the Business Unit Managers, identify the key experts of the market, phone and face to face interviews, present the best candidates to the Maltem community, background checks, applications follow-up, including HR administration;
- Be a professional networker: manipulate social network (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter …) to expand the Maltem values, knowledge and image;
- Collaborate with Maltem ecosystem based in Madagascar, Ivory Coast and Casablanca to identify the future Maltemians;
- Be a leader of the Maltem lifestyle through the organization of the monthly Maltem events and the internal social network management (related to Maltem’s expertise, OpenTrainings, MaltemDrink, Job Fair…);
- Organize the Maltem meet-ups for sharing the Maltem expertise;
- Hunt the best candidates (employee/freelancer) on the social network’s market;
- Manage the posting of job vacancies on the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality);
- Negotiate and manage the signing of contract with consultants;
- Prepare the ‘On-boarding’ of newcomers;
- Support the consultants throughout their Maltemian career (training need, HR follow-up, administrative tasks, etc.);
- Be a Maltem Team Builder (both in English and French or Dutch).
Rather than a diploma or an extensive experience, it’s your state of mind which will allow you to reach your potential and new heights with Maltem!
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise;
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to our expertise;
- Result? A close and customized support;
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center;
- But above all, a support of our experts during your extensive training, that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDGE Construction Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKingsley & Partners Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_texteveris BENELUX Internship1000 BRUSSELSThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textafarax Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMALTEM Consulting Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent