Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
AIESEC in Belgium
Talent Sourcing Intern
We develop the leadership potential of young people through experiential learning, volunteer experiences and professional internships.
Discover the world of HR, Recruitment and Employer Branding by working side by side with the Partnership Development Director for HR.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in shortlisting and selection of profiles for different corporate fields, as Marketing, Business, IT and sales.
- Analysis of applicants for positions, shortlisting of the CV’s, sending the opportunities and follow up of the answer of the companies.
- Tools you will use: Google Drive, Gmail
- Extreme Proactivity and self-sufficiency
- Analytic skills
- #shortlists delivered
- #applicants selected from the shortlist
- Work in a multicultural and young environment
- How Recruitment world works in Belgium
- Work side by side with the National Director of Partnership Development for HR
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFOD Beleid & Ondersteuning (BOSA) - DG Rektrutering & Ontwikkeling Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-09-04=job.status_textTrias vzw Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent