Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Technical Developer/Trainee in Data Analytics and Value-Add Services
BOND Mobility's vision is to create urban freedom: As the world's first premium e-bike start-up (using “S-Pedelecs” with acceleration up to 45kmh), BOND Mobility changes the traffic and transportation sector in the area of shared micromobility services.
BOND Mobility (Bike ON Demand) has been active in Switzerland since 2016. In addition to Zurich and Berne, E-Bikes are also available for rental in Helsinki and Munich, with new cities being added continuously. The e-bikes can be booked via app and parked at any public place after the end of the journey. BOND Mobility employs around 65 people worldwide, who drive the development forward and ensure the smooth running and quality assurance of the e-bikes 7 days a week.
- Technical implementation of data processing pipelines and data analytics algorithms
- Development of prototypes for new data-driven features for our customers (backend and frontend)
- Basic methods of professional software development, incl. documentation, version control, etc. (important)
- PostgreSQL (important)
- Postgis (nice to have)
- Python (important)
- Experiences with cloud computing, ideally Azure (nice to have)
- Experiences with ReactJS, AngularJS or similar (nice to have)
- Experiences with GIS-Software, ideally QGIS+Lizmap (nice to have)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent