Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Telecom : Kamailio, RTPENGINE, Firewall, SIP, WEBRTC - Frontend
BY-SYSTEMS is the global leader in end-to-end multi-vendor network management and automation systems for the broadcast, satellite, cable, telco and mobile industry.
Develop and deploy for the industry a Hub to interconnect many complex systems using different protocols (proprietary or standard).
software engineer (Frontend)
You will be in charge of the development of frontend based on Angular 9+, Bootstrap4+, typescript + nodejs + websocket and REST / GraphQL to control and monitor the kamailio, rtpengine, firewall.
ngrx-admin and nebular
The following frameworks should be used
- ngx-admin - Customizable admin dashboard template based on Angular 9+
- nebular - Customizable Angular UI Library based on Eva Design System
With those frameworks we should be able to support those requirements
- Angular 9+ & Typescript
- Bootstrap 4+ & SCSS
- Responsive layout
- RTL support
- High resolution
- Flexibly configurable themes with hot-reload (3 themes included)
- Authentication module with multiple providers
But we have another requirements not covered by those frameworks.
- Unit tests
- the unit tests should be done with the
- Jest framework (also used for the backend) including code coverage respecting some treshold
- the application state should be implemented with redux. The ngrx framework should be used - angular implementation of redux based on RxJs
- Reactive - the web client app be fully reactive and should also listen on web-socket to any state change propagated from Backend For FrontEnd (BFF) services over the network
- the client web app should use OAuth2 when calling BFF services
- BFF API
- the BFF services will be exposed in GraphQL and REST.
- For GraphQL the Apollo stack will be used
- For REST the Routing Controller or nestjs should be used
- Lazy loading - the Ng modules should be lazy loaded
- Multi language - the application should support multi language in hot relaod
- Logging - logging should be clearly managed and handled by a dedicated logging service
- Configuration - the application configuration should be handled by taking into account the support of several environments (ITT / UAT / PROD)
- A bachelor, master or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom
- internship or student job
basic qualifications for consideration
- This position requires that you work from our offices located in Anderlecht, Belgium.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- HTML/CSS coding – full stack developers need HTML and CSS skills because they are the core building blocks that allow for website content styling and design
- Server-side and back-end coding – developers need to confidently utilize server-side languages (such Typescript) and back-end languages for databases (such as Node.js)
- Technical writing – full stack developers are in charge of defining an application’s scope and objectives. They draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
- Application architecture design – it’s vital that full stack developers know how to organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases
- Project management – full stack developers often work on projects independently and use time management to get their tasks done efficiently
- Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in situations where only limited standard rules exist is critical for full stack developers
- Communication skills – full stack developers need strong oral and written communication skills for interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other department
This is an internship or student job that could lead to an engagement
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A stimulating, challenging, and fast-evolving technological environment.
- Work in an international company while still enjoying the advantages of a small-company culture.
- Be part of a team that has a disruptive impact on the global telecom and broadcast industry.
- Gain experience with a vast array of cutting-edge technologies.
- Enjoy long-term stable employment.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBY-SYSTEMS SRL Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: mother tongue