Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Trainee Communication and Marketing
Based in Brussels and Luxembourg, escent was founded in 2006.
Starting as a business consultancy services provider to the Financial Industry, our team of 45 consultants offers business analysis, project and process management services, mostly on IT integration projects.
In 2009, next to our consultancy services, we initiated our “Efficient Business Analysis” (EBA) training initiative convinced by the need to better manage project quality and cost factors. Since 2010 we have trained more than 500 professionals and became a recognized IREB and IIBA trainer.
Our pleasant atmosphere and focus on human interactions makes of a nice place to work in. We face new challenges daily and work hard to reach common goals together.
In order to help us in our efforts to improve our external communication we are currently looking for a young professional that will help us:
- Setting up a long-term and efficient communication plan
- Improving our presence on the web and particularly in social medias (LinkedIn, Twitter, website,…)
- Updating our website
- Planning and writing articles to be published in an IT newspaper
- Improving our visibility towards potential candidates and clients
- Creating new marketing material
- Improving internal communication by publishing news and updates on our internal communication tools
- Establishing reports and KPIs relating to our visibility on external medias
- hold a Master or study Communication or Business Management with orientation in communication
- be autonomous
- be creative and well-structured
- have affinity for IT
- be fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized organisation
- A first experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Traineeship duration: 4 to 6 months
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent
- English: excellent