Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Brunswick Marine in EMEA INC.
TRAINEESHIP-PMO ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Brunswick Marine in EMEA is an affiliated company of Brunswick Corporation, one of America's longest-established businesses. Brunswick Corporation endeavours to install "Genuine Ingenuity" in all of its leading consumer brands.
With their EMEA headquarters in Belgium, Brunswick Marine (Mercury, Quicksilver, Sea Ray, Black Fin, Boston Whaler, Bayliner…) has regional sales offices or independent distributors in every main boating market throughout Europe, CIS, Africa and the Middle-East.
Brunswick’s network of more than 3,300 sales and service dealers continually strive for improvement in customer service, providing boaters with the highest possible levels of enjoyment and satisfaction. The company is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
The Project Management Office (PMO) administrative support is going to roll out a software tool for managing the project prioritization, help during go-live to transition the content of our current project list onto the new platform (ServiceNow) and providing support to the Steering committee to get on board the new platform.
We are looking for a trainee for a period of 3 month minimum.
Apply via ou website: http://jobs.emea.brunswick.com/en/vacature/19887/traineeship-pmo-administrative-support/
- You are a student currently doing a Bachelor degree and at ease with computer related courses
- You have a very good level of English and French
- You have a good level of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- You are proactive and undertake responsabilities
- You are able to work within a team or independently
- The opportunity to do your traineeship autonomously within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents
- An easily accessible and friendly work place, with free parking
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.