Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Brunswick Marine in EMEA INC.
TRAINEESHIP-PMO COMMUNICATION SUPPORT
Brunswick Marine in EMEA is an affiliated company of Brunswick Corporation, one of America's longest-established businesses. Brunswick Corporation endeavours to install "Genuine Ingenuity" in all of its leading consumer brands.
With their EMEA headquarters in Belgium, Brunswick Marine (Mercury, Quicksilver, Sea Ray, Black Fin, Boston Whaler, Bayliner…) has regional sales offices or independent distributors in every main boating market throughout Europe, CIS, Africa and the Middle-East.
Brunswick’s network of more than 3,300 sales and service dealers continually strive for improvement in customer service, providing boaters with the highest possible levels of enjoyment and satisfaction. The company is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
For this PMO Communication Support role, we are looking for a Communication trainee who is going to write up all the project publications about the work that has been done in 2016. This requires somebody with a very good proficiency in English and French (written and spoken)
We are looking for a trainee for a period of 3 month minimum.
Apply via our website: http://jobs.emea.brunswick.com/en/vacature/19890/traineeship-pmo-communication-support/
- You are following a Bachelor or a Master degree in communication, languages
- You have a very good level of English and French
- You have good knowled of Ms Office ( Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- You are proactive and undertake responsibilities
- You are able to work in team and independently
- You have excellent communication skills
- The opportunity to do your traineeship within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents
- An easily accessible and friendly work place, with free parking
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: excellent