Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Thanks to our 24,000 employees spread across 20 countries, Altran has been turning ideas into realities for over 30 years. Joining the global leader in high-tech and innovation engineering consulting means that you will tackle all types of challenges to support companies in creating and developing new products and services. We are working with key actors in healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, aerospace, finance and telecom & media industries.
The Altran Group is transforming its business practices by implementing a new organisation, processes and tools. This transformation covers all business aspects from Sales to Team Management. The Altran International Management Academy (IMA), an internal entity which aims to offer training programmes to the whole business population is supporting this development.
In this context, IMA Northern Europe decided to appoint a new Training Officer to support the administration of the current IMA training modules and the deployment of new programmes for the Germany, Benelux, Switzerland, Scandinavia and United Kingdom business activities.
In strong coordination with the IMA management team and the Talent Managers of Northern Europe countries, she/he is in charge of ensuring a first-class delivery of the IMA modules, monitoring the quality of the courses and participating in the creation of new modules.
She/he is in charge of the following activities:
- Notify trainee regarding important information (pre-readings, syllabus, course details, logistic …)
- Manage partnership with external providers (training companies, hotels, catering)
- Facilitate the training sessions on-site
- Act as a single point of contact for IMA delegates
- Report the number of attendees per country to the IMA cost-centre to guarantee correct invoicing
- Track the number of participants and take necessary actions to increase it when needed
- Follow-up financial status of the academy and ensure it is at the break-even point
- Ensure the availability of trainers for the sessions
- Gather feedback from delegates and monitor the quality of the courses
- Regularly report the status of the sessions past and planned to the IMA management team
- Promote the IMA to key business people in Northern Europe
- Source new trainers and on-board them in the IMA
- Participate in the implementation of new training modules to extend the IMA training offer
- Improve the IMA tooling, documentation and communication media
- Trainee satisfaction
- Financial health
- Participation rate
- Master student in Human Resources
- High interest in training and development topics
- Initiative, drive, creative flair and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English ; German or French will be an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We’re not just offering you an intership; we’re inviting you to be part of our community.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textWorld of Digits Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManShine SPRL Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEasyfairs Internship1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textafarax Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSTRAMMER Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2017-05-17=job.status_textWorld of Digits Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue