Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Translation & Copywriting Internship (FR&NL) - 3 to 6 months
Kami Basics is an e-commerce sourcing products from brands with missions to create a positive environmental impact. We make reducing your waste and finding alternatives to single-use plastic products convenient and simple.
We are a young startup and our mission is to leave our oceans with less plastic and more fish!
We are looking for a super-motivated person who will help us to become THE zero waste shop in Belgium! As translation and copywriting intern, you will be 100% responsible of all the content published on the website in three languages (Dutch, French and English). You will be the lead writer for web pages that drive traffic and get more people to go zero waste. More specifically you will:
- Translate all pages on the website to Dutch and French
- Review and improve our existing product pages
- Write new original product descriptions
- Edit and optimize our existing blog articles
- Write unique blog content on zero waste content
- Write content for our email marketing strategy
- Use SEO best-practices when creating content
This internship is for you if :
- You are a perfect trilingual person (NL-FR-EN)
- You have exceptional writing and proofing skills
- You are flexible and autonomous
- You are a hard worker and get things done
- You have experience with keywords and SEO is a plus
- You are passionate about zero waste and want to make an impact
- You firmly believe everyone should go zero waste to save our beautiful planet!
Your perks for working at Kami Basics :
- Startup Culture
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy from day #1
- Discounts of 20% on all our products
Please note that the internship is not paid and the startup does not cover any expenses.
Submit your resume and tell us why you are a great fit for Kami Basics!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCasalto Internship1410 waterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAgence pour le Commerce extérieur Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMiya.K Internship1150 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent