Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Translation Internship: French > Dutch
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
- Translating communication material, blog posts, press articles, web content, social media posts, email campaigns, coaching tools, documentation and proposals into the target language
- Proofreading in the target language
- Occasionally, creating new content in the target language, based on different texts and/or interviews in the source language
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 18:00
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Beginning: Throughout the year
- Contract: Non-paid internship
- Place: ICAB - Business & Technology Incubator
- Passion for translation
- Native speaker (and writer!) of the target language
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Advanced level of the source language
- Advanced undergraduate or graduate student in translation
- Attention to detail (i.e.: the format of the target document, grammar, links, usage of the pre-defined glossary..)
- Sense of responsibility
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- Firsthand professional experience
- Friendly, international environment
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textGenerali Belgium Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBelfius Bank & Verzekeringen Internship1210 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: excellent