Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
UI/UX Design Stage
Lemon Companies is a young fast-growing and award winning dynamic company, that specialises in software- and (web)application-development. At Lemon we’re always on the lookout for young talent! We believe that everyone has what it takes to squeeze lemonade.
- You carefully analyze the customer’s request
- You translate abstract ideas into concepts and wireframes, in collaboration with the customer
- You use a design approach that puts the user first
- You pass along your wireframes to the design and development team
- You are available for at least 3 months
- You have affinity with the IT sector
- You are able to work independently
- Affinity with UI and UX design
- You are a seasoned Adobe Photoshop / Photoshop / Illustrator XD wizard
- You’re overflowing with creativity and crazy ideas
- Be an artist in creating, editing and writing different kinds of contents
What you'll love about working at Lemon:
- Work side by side in our creative project
- A useful internship, we'll make our own coffee
- Pizza, French fries,.. on Greasy Fridays
- Reimbursement of expenses
- At least 20 new friends on Facebook
- Freedom and chances to work on very different projects. Choose your cup of tea.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.