Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Unique Internship - Marketing
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control over their mobility processes. We are currently developing technological solutions for electronic toll collection, intermodal route planning, fleet management, etc.
We are a fast-growing company where people are the most valuable asset. We believe in personal growth by sharing our knowledge and expertise, and now we are looking for someone who can transfer that knowledge into a great plan with clear marketing & communication objectives. This is a unique opportunity to practice your writing skills both online and offline, giving you every tool to make it in the marketing world.
Let’s team up and make this internship an exciting experience!
What will you experience?
You’ll be working together with our ambitious product team to rethink and rewrite our entire communication & content strategy. Throughout the process, we value your opinion and strive for an open communication culture and two-way feedback at all times!
Be-Mobile has different types of clients, ranging from businesses to governments and you understand that every client requires a different approach. We give you the freedom and trust to think out of the box about the who, why, when, where and how you would inform clients about how awesome and innovative our technological solutions are. Doing so, you get opportunities to gain expertise in different aspects of marketing, which adds value to your education, personal development and future career (possibly at Be-Mobile?). As our new marketing intern, social media, newsletters, website, fairs, articles will be no strangers to you during this exciting and unique internship, giving you all the insights you need to grow.
Challenging? Yes! Interesting? For sure! Energizing? Hell yeah!
As a Be-Mobile intern you:
- Are finishing your bachelor’s or master’s degree soon and want to taste what it’s like on the shopfloor.
- Are not scared to communicate on an international level in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Are eager to learn (because we’re eager to learn from you as well)!
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to face problems, think in terms of solutions and take initiatives.
- Thrive in a technical environment and get energized from the prospect of working with Smart Mobility solutions.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
We gladly invest in you by offering:
- High-quality coaching and training from our professional, dynamic and enthusiastic product team
- Real business projects concerning challenges in traffic on an international level
- Top-notch expertise in Smart Mobility
- Weekly group fitness and team events
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textOTIV Internship9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textVolvo Group InternshipB-9041 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time