Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
UX/UI Design Internship
CitizenLab is a civic engagement platform on which citizens co-create their city. The platform facilitates a two-way communication between the city and its citizens. Citizens post ideas, discuss them with each other and upvote the best ideas. On the other hand, the city uses CitizenLab to consult the opinion of its citizens and to crowdsource their creative solutions to an existing problem. Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable SaaS solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens.
Hello there! Ready to be part of a SaaS business that is shaping how cities are governed?
Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable citizen engagement software solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands such as Hasselt, Aalst, Vilvoorde, Geel, Oostende and Schiedam up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens. At CitizenLab, we're shaping democracy for the digital age.
What can you expect?
You'll be mainly working on the challenge of how to establish a clean branding of CitizenLab. Some of the things we'd love to have your creative input on:
- Design icon set
- Design empty screens and loader
- Create visuals for gamified experience
- Use of animations and motion design
- Create wireframes for user onboarding + data dashboards
You're a digital native who is looking for an opportunity to apply his/her existing skills and build new skills in design, who has an action-oriented mindset and who wants to be part of a fast-growing startup with a social impact.
- You love working autonomously and have a strong purpose-driven spirit;
- You want to be a change maker and are interested in the topics of urbanisation, crowdsourcing and/or (digital) democracy;
- You're dynamic, take initiative and like to be challenged;
- You have great graphic skills and want to have your designs pixel perfect;
- You are an expert at Sketch, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop;
- Proficiency in front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus.
- Become fully part of a fast-growing startup and have your impact on the growth
- Learn by doing new things, taking responsibility and by experiencing the scale-up
- Work in a startup working environment with a great team of young, ambitious people
- A flexible, friendly and fun workplace in a startup incubator in the heart of Brussels
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDipex Internship1600 Sint-pieters-leeuwThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNelogy Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_text8Trust Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-08-09=job.status_text8Trust Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-06-20=job.status_textHack League Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time