Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
UX/UI Intern Designer
Our team is a group of highly motivated software engineers, passionate about new technologies & education. We love to organise community workshops & events and contribute to open source software projects. Brussels and Amsterdam are our base camps but we have an international scope and feel at home in Dublin, Paris, London...and more!
We're looking for a designer that is focused on UI and UX, with interest in front-end code.
You are familiar with modern design tools to convert ideas into wireframes, design and prototype them and explain your colleagues the thinking behind it. You combine creative design with good user experience practices.
Tell us which apps you enjoy using (Sketch, Figma, Framer X, InVision, Flinto, VSCode, WebStorm, ...) and how it helps you in your job.
Besides using design apps, you should have at least basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
front-end integration, a new design app, do some research on design systems, improve designs based on user testing, etc.
- You study web design or design in general and you are passionate by the tech
- You are very eager to learn. This would be design and/or code;
- You are intermediate in English (French and Dutch is a plus);
- You are a team player, as you will have to work in close collaboration with others team mates;
- Good command of UX, responsive design and UI app;
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Understanding of CSS preprocessor (like SASS);
- Proficient with Sketch or Figma or Adobe Creative Suite;
- Knowledge of JS is a plus.
Your own spot in our young and dynamic company and the opportunity to grow and learn
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.