Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
VoteWatch Europe is a Brussels-based international non-governmental organisation. VoteWatch is non-partisan and completely independent from national and local governments, from the EU institutions, as well as from political parties, agencies, businesses and all other bodies. VoteWatch was set up to promote better insight into EU politics, by providing easy access to data and cutting edge analysis of the votes and other activities of the European Parliament (EP) and the EU Council of Ministers (Council). VoteWatch uses the EU Institutions’ own attendance, voting and activity data – available through their websites – to give a full overview of MEP and Member State activities.
Since our launch in early 2009, we have achieved fantastic results and have become a reputed and highly reliable organisation. We are specialised in collecting, interpreting and communicating big data sets of political decisions to both specialised and broader audiences. Our team has experience in developing international projects that have covered more than 20 countries in 24 languages, reaching an audience of over 10 million people.
VoteWatch Europe is run by a small professional team which combines skills and expertise in EU affairs with extensive experience in the development and use of digital communication tools.
You will be responsible for assembling various audiovisual materials into a finished product with a
production quality and duration fit for online viewing. You create a finished video that is highly
professional and to the point, starting from graphics, photography, dialogue and raw camera
You are able to work independently, but also in a team context. You combine a creative eye with
respect for deadlines, content requirements and graphic guidelines.
More specifically, some of the tasks will be:
1) Edit video content for online, mobile & app platforms using various types of editing programs
(Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc.)
2) Audio editing and mastering
3) Animate/ Motion Graphics in After Effects
4) Assist Event & Marketing team in managing resources including the planning, design, research
and development of creating engaging productions.
5) Create baseline proposals and presentations for audiovisual projects
6) Editing various pictures in Photoshop
- Undergraduate or graduate student in communications, journalism,
literature, philology, marketing or business
- Passion and talent for visual communication
- Creative and able to translate stories, facts and figures into technological
- Feel comfortable taking initiative
- Proficiency in video-editing software (such as Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere,
Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinking and strong interest in video editing
- Time management skills
- Intermediate or advanced level of English
- Professional experience is not a requirement, but it is a plus
- Experience in video production / filming is a plus
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- First-hand professional experience
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- We provide you equipment: Panasonic DMC-GH3 Camera with Olympus M Zuiko
- Digital 45 mm objective and Sennheiser lavaliere EW 122-p G3-GB with transceiver
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPOSECO Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSVI asbl Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-07-15=job.status_textThrive by Catherine Schmit Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-03-01=job.status_textMotion Picture Association Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2016-01-01=job.status_textVoteWatch Europe Internship1049 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good