Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Soul Management- Deejaybooking
Video Editor and Digital Content Creator
Talent buyer / booking agency Handling bookings on behalf of agents/artists/managers/Artists/promoters The www.deejaybooking.com website is an essential tool to inform promoters, media and event managers worldwide about up and coming talents and events. We do both non-exclusive and exclusive representation, and we are open to all types of collaborations, depending on the needs of the respective Client / Talent / Agent. The core market for exclusive Talent for representation is focused in THE BENELUX and FRANCE territories. Looking to expand the roster substantially with quality Talent. Client deejays include : Felix Da Housecat, Aphrohead, Green Velvet, Cajmere, Jamaica Suk, Timmy Regisford, Dave Angel, Woody Mc Bride, Virgo Four, Kiko Navarro, Scan 7, Hanne Und Lore, Claude Young, Joal, Rogerio Martins, Dany Rodriguez, Koen Groeneveld, Junior Jack & Kid Crème a.o. Client Events / Festivals / Clubs include : Tomorrowland, We Can Dance, Midweekfeesten, Café d'Anvers, Fuse, Feest In Het Park, Real Club, Le Cadra, La Roca, Sun Fest, Replay, Patronaat, Rauw, Tivoli, Francofolies, Oostend Beach, Kitsch Club , ... Extensive Online database of deejays and promoters Perfectly located in the Capital of Europe to expand operations world wide We find the right talent for the right promoter at the right conditions Own party brand concept called “We Love House” introduced since 2011
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a person who wants to become part of a small team, is dynamic and has a great team spirit. We are up for a new project and would be happy to have somebody who is willing to help us to design, set-up, execute, monitor and optimize video marketing campaigns for social media in order to generate customers & revenue and build brand value for the agency, the platform and the deejays.
What will your internship be about:
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- Conceive, video marketing campaigns and ensure alignment with business objectives and budget
- Produce video and/or audio edits consisting of cuts, dissolves, fades, wipes or with other special transitional elements
- Design, set-up, execute and monitor in collaboration with the communication-, and sales manager, social media marketing campaigns, with the video material, using relevant tools
- Create various short video clips showcasing different perspectives of the same artist. The target is to promote 5 different artists throughout the internship.
- Edit existing video footage, together with new video material and audio productions of the artist, that you develop, into short clips to market the artist on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linked In.
- Make appropriate adjustments to media such as color correction, sizing of video, character generated content, and timing
- Support the development creative content and drafts scripts
- Creates promotional products video and instructional video content
- Handling multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on time—while upholding the creative vision
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong eye for details
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required
What do we expect from you?
- xperienced and passionate about creating and editing video stories, clips.
- Defining business objectives in collaboration with the other team members.
- Analytically minded with an interest in website and web campaign analysis programs (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords)
At least 1 year of video editing experience
Adobe Premiere Pro (Preferred)
Final Cut Pro
Please attach artwork portfolio
- Develop your project management skills
- Analytical and conceptual skills; logical thinker; strategic mind set
- Structured approach; process oriented; able to prioritize
- High degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
- Solid communication skills; able to transform thoughts into presentation material
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must. French and/or Dutch and Spanish or any other languages are considered as a plus.
- Having a great interest, passion for and knowledge about electronic music, festivals and events would be required
Conditions and what is in it for you?
- A possibility of getting involved in a creation of a start-up
- Getting to know different sides of business (PR, Management, business administration etc.)
- Working hours: full-time (38 h/week)
No financial compensation
Note that we are only offering virtual / long distance internships whereby the students work from their home or any other place they like, as we are not offering office space anymore, since most students don’t like to work in the office.
we are looking for people with digital skills, to create Meme’s, GIFS, Newsletters, Websites, video edition ( in our website system).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEdge Design sprl Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textVB Architecture d'intérieur Internship1160 auderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSoul Management- Deejaybooking Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThe Skateroom Internship1000 brusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textDesign Addict Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textyou are here Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: good
- Dutch: good