Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
e-Xstream engineering is a leading engineering high-tech software and services company 100% focused on state-of-the-art and innovative multi-scale material modeling technology. Our mission is to help our customers to excel in effectively and efficiently designing innovative materials and structures. e-Xstream is a global high-tech company and BU of MSC Software with more than 25 offices around the word combined to a large international network of partners and Value-Added Resellers.
Within the Marketing and Communication department, you will be assisting in preparing and shooting videos promoting e-Xstream for internal purposes and external purposes.
- Closely work with the team & help on the production aspect;
- Shooting and editing of videos footage, including syncing to music and other audio; creation of storyboard, shooting, video editing, and editing in broadcast format.
- Creation of motion graphics & effects will be considered as an asset.
- You are currently enrolled for a degree (Bachelor, Master), preferably with a speciality in video editing;
- You have a strong interest in video editing/filming - a first experience will be considered as an asset;
- You have experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite applications;
- You have a good understanding of a clean design aesthetic;
- You have a knowledge of editing solutions;
- You are creative and able to create video graphics, edit footage, produce and upload optimised video files;
- You can work both in a team and independently;
- You have good communication skills in French and English.
We offer a dynamic and unique working experience in the engineering sector in a small but growing team.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good