Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Video Editor Internship
After more than 10 years in the business, we discovered that a private jet is not only a luxury but a wonderful tool for the fast businessman and having a competitor advantage. By using it accurately the jet users tend to become more successful and wealthier. We could improve our customers’ family life by connecting more world-cities and beautiful places in less time. We were able to let them buy time. We love to find solutions for special people and by seeing that the business was still a closed world, we came up with JetMinister. Our goal is to make the private jet experience more transparent and easier for every special person. In other words, we want to make the one button-to-fly company.
Please notice thats this is an unpaid internship.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success. Video Editor job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Video Editor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Some experience as video specialist of a similar role
- Some experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
We offer you an interesting, innovative, flexible and educational internship in Brussels.
Alot to learn as you are in direct contact with the founder of the company!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.