Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Intercultural Dialogue Platform
Videography & Media Intern (Paid Internship)
Intercultural Dialogue Platform (IDP) is a Brussels based NGO founded in 2000, aiming at mutual understanding and harmonious interaction among the people of different cultural backgrounds.
The organisation carries out several International projects on promoting social inclusion, dialogue, civic engagement as well as preventing extremism, racism and discrimination.
IDP offers a 6 month internship possibility for graduates in its office in Brussels.
What you’ll do:
- Create dynamic video content suitable for multiple platforms that aligns with organizational strategies and brand messaging, with and without supervision.
- Produce, edit and distribute media content as required which may include photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation, audio and music.
- Execute shoots on site/on location including lighting, audio, camera operation and talent direction. Additionally, handle assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, special audio needs, custom graphics, and animation.
- Write and produce photographic or video narratives; recommend, determine and procure type of talent needed for voice over or other related tasks.
- Conduct interviews with people and ensure that valuable sound bites and details are captured.
- Collaborate with internal team members on project logistics.
- Maintain an organized File Management and project tracking system
- Maintain brand marketing guidelines.
- Assist the organization in project & event management
- Other duties as necessary.
- A degree in TV/Video production, Editing, Animation, or related field and be able to share a demo reel that reflects skills in video production.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with non-linear video editing
- Basic knowledge of shooting photos/videos, audio recording and editing
- Understanding of the principles of cinematography: composition, lighting and framing
- Creative thinking and ability to present ideas in large group settings and to executives
- Willing to contribute creative ideas to the team and experiment with various cinematic styles
- Portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- The ability to learn quickly and work within a team
- Satisfactory English speaking and writing skills. A good command of French or Dutch. Other languages will be asset!
- Good social skills and the motivation to work in a multicultural environment
The salary of this internship is 800 € / month.
Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textIntercultural Dialogue Platform Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCCIEU Internship1000 brusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent