Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
The Pact Hub
Web Developer Intern
The Pact Hub is a start-up hub located in the heart of the dynamic Brussels. It has
currently 5 existing startups: Proding Pact (Production and Events), Pricing Pact
(development of pricing solutions), Deciding Pact (development of decision-support tools for decision makers), Scaling Pact (growth consulting for startups and SMEs) and Yukan (digital environmental performance of products).
The teams are composed by entrepreneurs, developers and engineers who have
gathered international experience in Europe, Africa and the Middle-East within
companies at any stage (from seed stage start-ups to large multinationals, in
more than 20 different industries) and leading consulting groups. All team
members are passionate about innovation and like to collaborate, share,
brainstorm, to make a big impact and most of all, to have fun!
As Web Developer, you will contribute to the development of
- Pricing Pact by converting models made in Excel to Web Solutions
- Deciding Pact by developing web based decision-support tools
With the help of experienced developers and a web engineer you will have to ensure the coding of the solutions and test them. You will work with top management on a daily basis.
• You are capable to quickly develop a prototype and materialize ideas
• You have experience in BI and building dashboards (even in Excel)
• You have experience in Pricing or Decision-support tools (optional)
• You know some web scrapping or growth hacking methods (optional)
• You have experience in the ecommerce, banking, real estate or automotive industries (optional)
• You are proactive, autonomous, result and impact driven
• Working 9/5 is not for you, you love to learn and be challenged
• You would like to discover the charms and the multiculturalism of Brussels
The ‘Pact Hub is the place to be if you’re looking for a crazy learning curve.
The internship is an exciting opportunity to participate in a range of thrilling projects that will allow you to unleash your full potential, work with start-up founders and learn a lot in different domains.
Apply now (CV + motivation letter) and start the adventure in the next months!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textThomas De Mulder Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEURALIA SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEgg3 Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAvertim Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good