Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Web developer internship (paid)
Freel provides the most efficient transportation mean from point A to point B, whether it's an electric kick scooter, electric scooter, electric bike or even an electric car. Freel is the one-stop shop for employees in terms of mobility and we make the fleet manager's life easier by providing monitoring, billing and reporting. We focus on the B2B sector.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
We have created a website in .Sketch and are looking for a creative webdeveloper who can turn this .Sketch file into a fully functioning website.
We highly appreciate individualism and nurture creativity, you will have the freedom to come up with ideas and execute your ideas.
Profile & Skills
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, who does not give up after taking a simple ‘no’ for an answer.
- Quick learner and excited by new emerging technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills to work autonomously.
- You are passionate to change change mobility in Belgium.
Profile & Skills
- Experience with Sketch (https://sketchapp.com/).
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemap
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
A competitive paid internship offer.
You will get a lot of experience working in a fast paced environment where you will have a real impact.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textACEA Internship1040 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-05-18=job.status_textUltimate Exclusive Car Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time