Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
Web development internship (THCEC0912)
Established in 1999, this fast growing, independent company is dedicated to researching, promoting and distributing only the highest quality and most effective natural health & pharmacy products available throughout the world. Their carefully selected products are believed to be the best on the market today for health and wellbeing and are independently researched, approved, endorsed or clinically tested by leading health care professionals. Together with living in Nottingham, this is guaranteed to be a great experience.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate interested in developing their skills in web design and e-commerce. Mentored throughout, within the Marketing and Sales team, you will assist with the development of online strategies to increase sales and manage the e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay. This is a good, solid opportunity to learn and develop within this fast-paced environment.
• Manage the company’s online stores, such as eBay and Amazon, by developing promotional and advertising offers throughout the available international territories
• Monitor competitors’ online presence; for example, sales, price, stock
• Help re-design the online stores by suggesting improvements for the current internal processes
• Analyse and report on the company’s online stores progress; for example, target, budget, rates, sales
• Support marketing activities; such as marketing campaigns, on-site optimisation, online marketing and web design
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Magento is an advantage
- Commercial awareness, proactivity and team player
- Project management skills an advantage
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent