Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
ZENDO is looking for interns! FR OR NL with a car
ZENDO SA is a young Belgian startup who has developed the first relaxation drinks in Europe. The company was founded by two young entrepreneurs who have the ambition to make Zendo THE reference of the relaxation drinks in Europe. Zendo is currently sold only in Belgium. The beverage will be sold aborad as from the 1st of September 2017.
- Participate in the strategic brainstorming sessions with the co-founders, the community manager and the marketing experts (former Danone and Unilever managers).
- Participate to marketing & sales actions in Belgium and abroad
- National & international market analysis.
- Participating of a huge digital campaign: Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Organizing various events: promotion of Zendo in points of sales, pre-crowdfunding campaign, brand activation events, and so on.
- Wide range of tasks applied to a start-up.
- Continue to expand the distribution network of Zendo all over Belgium and Europe in general. This means that as a salesperson, you will have the responisibility to acquire new clients and to persuade them to include Zendo in the drink portfolio.
- Language: French or Dutch + English
- Team player, autonomous and strong ability to adapt to new situations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Quick thinker / fast mover.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have your own laptop
This is a great learning opportunity to participate to the launch of a new product on the Belgian and international market, and to experience the real start-up life. You will have a very diverse internship in a strongly growing company.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textLe Champignon de Bruxelles Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLittle Food Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: good