Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Zerocopy: Market Research Intern
Zerocopy enables students to print their courses for free. All they have to do is register on zerocopy.be, upload their courses and go to one of the Zerocopy Print Locations. This free printing service is made possible through advertising in the courses and on our website. We started with one printer in 2012 and currently we have printers in all Belgian student cities. Our ambition in Belgium is to let all students print for free and to become indispensable for companies willing to communicate with students. Yet, our biggest ambition is to roll out our service internationally.
Why do students use Zerocopy? Why do other students not use Zerocopy? Gathering user information is becoming more and more important in this data-driven economy!
Your Track Record:
- 3 rd Bachelor or Master student
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English
- Entrepreneurial and/or intrapreneurial spirit
- Very eager to learn
- Open mind, flexible and accepts all kinds of feedback
- A young and dynamic team.
- The possibility to make a difference and shape a young and growing company.
- A place where your work will be appreciated. You won’t be another cog in the machine.
- Some of our best interns have now management positions @ Zerocopy.
Our goals in 2016:
- Our mission is to let all students worldwide print their courses for free.
- This is how it works: Students can register on zerocopy.be, upload courses and go to one of the Zerocopy Print Locations to print for free. This free printing service is made possible through targeted advertisement in the courses and on our website.
- Students love it, we have more than 50.000 users on board. Companies love it, we were cash flow positive from day one.
- Our first short short-term goal is to prove that our product-market fit in Belgium in order to acquire Series A funding so we can scale internationally.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.