The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Niet van toepassing
Niet van toepassing - particulier
Seeking a babysitter for 2 children, ages 3 and 6.
We are looking for a student who loves children and is comfortable with cats.
We require that you have your own car.
Languages - Dutch, German, or English.
- every 2 weeks on Tuesday and Wednesday (starting 16/17JAN18) - flexibility needed as it might change sometimes.
- Tuesday picking up at school at 3.30pm and taking care (homework, playing, reading, meal prep) till about 7.30pm.
- Wednesday picking up at school at lunch and taking care (going to ballet and gym class, homework, playing, reading, meal prep) till about 7.30pm.
Occasional sleep-over, if we are both travelling.
Excellent in interpersonal communication.
- Good skills of handling and caring for kids in the absence of their parents.
- Ability to monitor, control and manage the kids efficiently.
- Skilled in changing diapers.
- Ability to keep calm and take best actions in terms of emergency.
- Following parents’ instructions.
- Good at keeping the children engaged by playing with them and educating them.
- Playful attitude and good sense of humor.
- Speaks Dutch or English or German.
Conditions to be agreed.
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
2020-03-01=job.status_textManpower Zaventem-Vilvoorde Student job1800 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textDe Piloten Student job9031 DrongenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-06-27=job.status_textCamping Capfun L'HIRONDELLE Student job4210 OteppeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2020-06-29=job.status_textCamping Capfun L'HIRONDELLE Student job4210 OteppeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: