The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Boutique Agent Nespresso Brussel
Created in 1989, Europromotion is a leading multi-channel sales and field marketing agency specialized in outsourced sales, audit, merchandising, remodeling, in-store animation, brand activation and other sales supporting services.
To provide the best operational resources to help our clients to execute their marketing and sales plans and to help them to achieve their objectives in market share, volume, turn over and costs.
To create long-term partnerships by providing permanent added value based on market knowledge, strategic and tactical experience and a focus on KPI’s and ROI.
Open & transparent communication, respect, involvement, professionalism, integrity, flexibility, fun!
Do you enjoy every morning your coffee moment? Are you service-minded and studious? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Europromotion – Impact Sales & Marketing is since 1989 the leading multi-channel sales & fieldmarketing company.
We’re looking for passionate coffee lovers who will represent the Nespresso brand in the boutiques of Brussels and Woluwe. As a Coffee specialist you’re welcoming all clients and you inform them about the brand and all sorts of coffee. With all your product- and people knowledge you give every client appropriate advice and you give them an unique experience.
Students are very welcome as well!
Who are we looking for?
- Off course: you’re a coffee lover
- You have a commercial style
- You have a well-kept appearance, because you’re THE face of Nespresso
- You can handle stress very well
- Experience in the horeca or as host/hostess is a plus
- You speak French and/or Dutch
- You’re flexible when it comes to shifts
- You’re willing to make an engagement for at least 6 months and you can work 1 day or more a week, depending on your schedule
Language skills: French and/or Dutch
- Determine the location of products
- Negotiate this with the department or department head
- Analyze consumption habits, turnover of products, realized sales
- Make a commercial action plan (products thare displayed, location, duration,…)
- Develop the shelf plan and transfer it to the sales staff
Besides delicious coffee we offer the following:
- You get the chance the build up a nice experience from the market leader in coffee
- You can count on an enthusiastic team of colleagues who support you and teach you the tricks of the trade
- Continuous training, so that you can always expand your knowledge and skills
- A competitive salary
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textHamilton Bright Student job6700 ArlonThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textThe Chefs Cut Student job2000 AntwerpThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSarawak Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-11-01=job.status_textMANPOWER Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-10-29=job.status_textMANPOWER Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2019-11-03=job.status_textMANPOWER Student job2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: