Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Boutique Agent Nespresso Liège
Created in 1989, Europromotion is a leading multi-channel sales and field marketing agency specialized in outsourced sales, audit, merchandising, remodeling, in-store animation, brand activation and other sales supporting services.
To provide the best operational resources to help our clients to execute their marketing and sales plans and to help them to achieve their objectives in market share, volume, turn over and costs.
To create long-term partnerships by providing permanent added value based on market knowledge, strategic and tactical experience and a focus on KPI’s and ROI.
Open & transparent communication, respect, involvement, professionalism, integrity, flexibility, fun!
Do you enjoy every morning your coffee moment? Are you service-minded and studious? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Europromotion – Impact Sales & Marketing is since 1989 the leading multi-channel sales & fieldmarketing company.
We’re looking for passionate coffee lovers who will represent the Nespresso brand in the boutiques of Brussels and Woluwe. As a Coffee specialist you’re welcoming all clients and you inform them about the brand and all sorts of coffee. With all your product- and people knowledge you give every client appropriate advice and you give them an unique experience.
Students are very welcome as well!
Who are we looking for?
- Off course: you’re a coffee lover
- You have a commercial style
- You have a well-kept appearance, because you’re THE face of Nespresso
- You can handle stress very well
- Experience in the horeca or as host/hostess is a plus
- You speak French and/or Dutch
- You’re flexible when it comes to shifts
- You’re willing to make an engagement for at least 6 months and you can work 1 day or more a week, depending on your schedule
Language skills: French
- Determine the location of products
- Negotiate this with the department or department head
- Analyze consumption habits, turnover of products, realized sales
- Make a commercial action plan (products thare displayed, location, duration,…)
- Develop the shelf plan and transfer it to the sales staff
Besides delicious coffee we offer the following:
- You get the chance the build up a nice experience from the market leader in coffee
- You can count on an enthusiastic team of colleagues who support you and teach you the tricks of the trade
- Continuous training, so that you can always expand your knowledge and skills
- A competitive salary
Articles you may want to read
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textManpower Liège - Horeca Student job4000 LiègeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textActivate Belgium Student job4000 LiègeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textUber Student job4000 LiègeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textTempo Team Student job4000 LiègeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textBONBONS A L ANCIENNE Student job4610 BELLAIREThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textSuperprof SAS Student job4000 LiègeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: