The law on student employment has gone from a day-based quota to an hour-based quota
Customer Support Officer (student)
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data continuously consistent between professional cloud apps.
We are hiring a Customer Support Officer - STUDENT - to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be the first point of contact for PieSync users enquiring about services, accounts and by providing excellent customer service using the PieSync brand voice. You will work weekday during 4 hours shifts between 6 and 10 PM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Customer Support - responsible for customer support and answering any questions that the PieSync community may have via social media, email and live-chat.
- Managing a customer advocacy program, identifying and cultivating user advocates; write, produce and track customer testimonials
- Engage in consultative selling by being a trusted advisor for PieSync customers
- Respond quickly and accurately to customers' incoming inquiries related to price, availability, product specification, etc.
- Promote new products, marketing activities, events etc. to PieSync customer base
- Ensure effective internal communication between inside and outside business development team and across the company
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Customer first-attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and outgoing
- Proficient with computer and software applications
- Clear understanding of web standards and usability methods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive personality, results driven
- Self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks and multitask
- Highly motivated
What we offer:
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, fun and challenging startup environment
- Working from home or in our city centre office in Ghent
- Salary: €12/hour
Articles you may want to read
Student Jobs: Gone are the 50 days, Bless the 475 hours!
Studentjobs: Increase of the minimum exempted income
As a student, you can know earn 10.141 € before being taxed. Explanations !
Similar student jobs
=job.status_textSofie Van Valckenborgh Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textCarlos Quinto Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textOptios Student job9080 LochristiThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-07-02=job.status_textMy Sherpa Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textUber Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2018-07-02=job.status_textMy Sherpa Student job9000 GENTThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: