Passionate about data? And fascinated by its implications on our lives? Join this online master class led by IE Business School on February 18th and get the answers to all your data questions. More...
Bureau Van Dijk - A Moody's Analytics Company
Data Matching Student
Bureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 310 million private companies – it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
We are looking for a Data Matching Student available at least 2,5 days a week for the 2020-2021 academic year.
What you will be doing: You will be responsible for matching various data sets to new and existing information with the Bureau Van Dijk products.
You are available at least 2,5 days a week
- Bachelor's or Master's degree student (final year)
- Business fluent level English speaker and at least one other language such as French, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese,…
- Must be competent in Excel, Word, Internet Search.
- Highly organized and capable of delivering structured work processes
- Logical / analytical, Strong critical thinking skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- You have a valid work permit
- We offer the chance to work in a global environment on innovative financial products. You will be part of a team where your contribution is strongly valued as it has a direct impact on the business productivity.
- This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a long term student job for the academic year.
Articles you may want to read
IE Business school invites you for their online master class: ‘Harnessing the Power of Big Data’
Follow the speech of Ursula von der Leyen - State of the Union 2020
Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, delivers her address on 16 September 2020. The speech is followed by a plenary debate with members of the European Parliament.
Similar student jobs
2021-09-01=job.status_textVlaamse overheid Student job1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
2021-07-01=job.status_textPage Personnel Student job9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textElectroGym Student job1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime:
=job.status_textWingsStreet Student job1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Regime: